The successful candidate will be responsible for IT equipment stock management (receiving/distribution) to both internal and external customers timeously and accurately.
- Check that new stock on arrival is complete as per purchase order and free of any damages
- Receipt stock against open purchase order
- Daily picking of IT equipment as per request. Verify that the picked units are for the request and for the correct unit prior to handover to technician/customer
- Planning and scheduling the collection and delivery of goods to site with all listed suppliers/vendors
- Packing and wrapping of the units
- Warehouse inventory counts to be performed – including perpetual and annual
- Continuously maintain the stock inventory by ensuring all bins are properly marked and neatly packed
- Any item returns to be binned immediately, after all procedures have been followed
- General housekeeping of stockroom should be done on a daily basis, ensuring that the room are clean and tidy
- Continuously update stock system and ensure paperwork accuracy
- Constantly monitor stock levels and inform of items to be re-ordered
- Will be required to deliver parts to customers as and when the need arises
- Other ad-hoc duties, for example filing of picking slips and purchase orders delivery notes
Key Competencies and Qualifications:
- Must be fully computer literate (MS Outlook, Word, Excel)
- One or more year(s) experience coordinating shipments in a warehousing or distribution environment
- Ability to perform tasks under pressure, and within a deadline driven environment
- Ability to handle detail oriented work to ensure proper items and quantities are picked to arrive at technician/customers in good condition
- General fluency in English required, verbal and written
- Agility to stand and walk for extended periods of time as a primary job responsibility
- Capacity to lift and carry heavy items intermittently during a typical work shift
- Observance to established safety guidelines in conducting physical work activity duties
- Must be accurate in their work
- Must be technical minded and willing to learn
- Must have a valid driver’s licence
We may be calling you next!
Please do not apply should you not meet the requirements highlighted above.
Regret no recruitment agency to apply on behalf of candidates.
Please email your CV/Resume to email@example.comDesktop Support – Stock controller