The Group, manages a portfolio of retail chains focused on the value market and selling predominantly clothing, footwear, cellular and homeware. The group trades from more than 4 000 stores and employs close to 38 000 people. As the group continues to grow, a central role to assist in the growth of its online strategy has emerged. We are currently searching for inspiring colleagues who are smart, fun, digital-thinking, ambitious and looking for the challenge to transform an industry.
We are looking for motivated, dynamic individuals to join our Hybrid Mobile Software Development team. The roles entail working on a wide range of products from both iOS and Android. The ideal candidates need to be intermediate- senior level. The candidates should be able to learn new technologies fast and must be able to keep to tight deadlines and targets.
- A Strong grasp of design patterns and modern software design principles
- Some experience in developing, testing and releasing consumer and
- corporate handset applications in a commercial environment
- Minimum of 4 years software development experience
- A passion for User Experience
- Hybrid-mobile development experience using Cordova/Phonegap
- Attention to detail
- Experience with GIT
- TypeScript / CoffeeScript
- SASS / LESS
- Webpack / Browserify
- GRUNT / GULP
- Angular 2
- Ionic 2
- Analytics tool
Key Competencies and Qualifications
Our work makes a significant impact in our clients customers lives and we want to make sure we maintain and grow that positive impact, through exceptional, cost effective execution. We believe everything is digital and we need exceptional people to help us merge the online and offline worlds and help us continue to grow and contribute to the open source community wherever possible. To complement the Customer + Digital team dynamic the candidate should have:
- Sense of humour
- High degree of motivation and professionalism
- Ability to get along with different personalities
- Thrives in a changing, dynamic environment
- Reliable and dependable
- Calm and patient under pressure
- Proactive and assertive
- You must be able to work in a very agile environment
- You want to join an energetic, focused and dynamic team
- You have a can do attitude and a strong work ethic to prove it
- End user orientated/focused
- Constant thirst for knowledge
- Enjoy having fun at work
- Not take yourself too seriously
We may be calling you next!
Please do not apply should you not meet the requirements highlighted above.
Regret no recruitment agency to apply on behalf of candidates.
Please email your CV/Resume to email@example.comHybrid Mobile App Developer