The primary focus of this position is to perform Hadoop development and implementations on Big Data projects. You will join an energetic, focused and dynamic team.
- Hadoop development and implementations
- Load disparate data sets
- Analysis of vast data stores
- Translate complex functional and technical requirements into detailed design
- High-speed querying
- Being a part of a POC effort to help build new Hadoop clusters
- Test prototypes and propose best practices
- Participate in daily stand-up meetings and others like planning, estimation, retrospectives, demos, etc.
Key Competencies and Qualifications
- The natural tendency to take ownership and responsibility
- Strong problem solving, effective planning and organisational skills
- Detail oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- You have a can do attitude
- Can cope under pressure
- Positive outlook on life
- Above all, be passionate about what you do
- Tertiary qualification in IT
- +- 3 Years Hadoop development experience
- Some experience in an enterprise Big Data solution environment will be beneficial
We may be calling you next!
Please do not apply should you not meet the requirements highlighted above.
Regret no recruitment agency to apply on behalf of candidates.
Please email your CV/Resume to email@example.comJunior Hadoop Developer