· Configuring routers and switches.
· Support and maintain all network devices across multiple sites (Globally).
· Create and maintain documentation as it relates to network configuration.
· Deploy company LANs, WANs, and wireless networks, including routers, switches.
· Monitor network performance and troubleshoot problem areas as needed.
· Collaborate with management and department leaders to assess near and long-term network capacity needs.
· Willing to travel and be on standby.
Key Competencies and Qualifications
· Strong problem solving skills.
· Excellent communication and presentation skills.
· Ability to take responsibility and be decisive.
· Ability to work within a team.
· Effective planning and organizational skills.
· Ability to deliver high quality work while under pressure.
· Manage mini-projects from definition to completion.
· Co-ordinate efforts with suppliers and team members.
· Deadline driven.
· Formal Cisco certification – CCNA (Must have).
· Minimum of 3 years networking support experience.
· Minimum of 3 years Cisco switching and routing.
· Must have exposure to complex WAN configurations.
· Experience with Network Management tools such as Netflow, Cacti, CA Spectrum, Splunk and Cisco Prime would be advantageous.
We may be calling you next!
Please do not apply should you not meet the requirements highlighted above.
Regret no recruitment agency to apply on behalf of candidates.
Please email your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Junior Network Administrator