The purpose of this role is to add value to the Project Department by assisting the Project Manager through the Project Life Cycle with the administrative and day-to-day follow up activities of the projects managed as well as client liaison.
- Assist with managing relationship with stakeholders and service providers
- Assist with scheduling, ordering, invoicing and compiling of cost estimates
- Communicate all project details to stakeholders
- Assist with information gathering and giving feedback to stakeholders
- Assist with prioritizing deliverables
- Assisting in the whole project life cycle
- Make travel arrangements
- Assist with project administration
Key Competencies and Qualifications
- Strong planning and organising ability
- Independent and responsible thinker
- Have a sound knowledge of IT Enterprise
- Be tenacious and able to improvise when necessary
- Deliver high performance with accuracy
- Process mapping ability
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- MS Project 2010 knowledge
- CCENT knowledge would be an advantage
- Excellent MS Office knowledge
- Previous IT experience in a Project Assistant / Junior Project Manager role would be an advantage
- This role will be mentored under project managers
We may be calling you next!
Please do not apply should you not meet the requirements highlighted above.
Regret no recruitment agency to apply on behalf of candidates.
Please email your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgJunior Project Manager