The primary focus of this position is the development and maintenance of software that supports multiple corporate clients.
To make it the team, you need to be a highly motivated, innovative individual with a strong understanding of PL/SQL. You have the ability to interpret and perceive requirements, work independently and get the job done.
- Test and debug programs according to specifications
- Construct and implement programs
- Understand and interpret complex technical system functionality and specifications
- Work as part of a project team
Key Competencies and Qualifications
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to take responsibility and be decisive
- Ability to work within a team
- Effective planning and organizational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Deadline driven
- Essential: 1-5 years’ working experience with PL/SQL
- BTech degree or diploma
We may be calling you next!
Please do not apply should you not meet the requirements highlighted above.
Regret no recruitment agency to apply on behalf of candidates.
Please email your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgPL/SQL Developers