The primary focus of this position is to administrate, configure, monitor and maintain our continuous integration and source control areas. You will need to be helpful and supportive to your team and fellow developers. You join an energetic, focused and dynamic team.
· Install, configure and debugging of automation tools
· Research and development of new tools
· Support development teams in build processes from development, testing to production
· Source code management administration
· Ongoing process re-engineering to adapt continuous integration environment to technological changes
· Application systems quality control
· Testing of JEE application
Key Competencies and Qualifications
· The natural tendency to take ownership and responsibility
· Strong problem solving, effective planning and organisational skills
· Detail oriented
· Excellent communication skills
· You have a can do attitude
· Can cope under pressure
· Positive outlook on life
· Above all, be passionate about what you do
· Tertiary qualification in IT
· +- 3 Years’ experience in linux, continuous integration (Jenkins), scripting in Java, Ant, Shell
· Knowledge of SVN and JEE/Weblogic will be beneficial
· Previous development experience will be to your advantage
We may be calling you next!
Please do not apply should you not meet the requirements highlighted above.
Regret no recruitment agency to apply on behalf of candidates.
Please email your CV/Resume to firstname.lastname@example.orgWeblogic Administrator / Developer: Continuous Integration